DIRENZA LOWERING SPRINGS SUSPENSION 40mm VW GOLF III/IV CABRIO 1.8/2.0 (small diameter) 1EXO, 1E
PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
Fitting a set of Direnza lowering springs is an easy & inexpensive way to dial in your car's stance & improve its handling one go.
- Improves stance and vehicle aesthetics
- Progressive spring rates provide excellent ride quality
- Lowers centre of gravity, improving handling and responsiveness
- Corrossion resistant coating to protect from the elements
- Excellent value for money modification
- Easy to fit
- 5 year warranty
VW GOLF III/IV CABRIO 1.8/2.0 (small diameter) - 1EXO, 1E - 10/1994 to 05/2002
Front : 40mm
Rear : 40mm
For cars from 10/93, it may be necessary, due to different spring holder sizes on the front axle, to use the original spring holder (Art. No. 1HO-412-341).
For 16V + VR6 and TDI, we recommend to change to sportshock absorbers.